Soviet Sci-Fi Mag Predicts Future

2017/06/29

Soviet magazine “Tekhnika Molodezhi” (“Youth’s Technics”) was sort of Soviet “Popular Mechanics” mag. Was covering newest technological topics and also always tried to speak about technologies of the nearest future.

Every issue of the mag tried to predict how 21st century would look like. Here are some of the predictions. Let’s start with the earliest magazine issues and gradually move forward to late 1970s to see how 21st century predictions changed as 20th century technologies evolved.

In 1933 there was a first issue of the magazine. Here it’s first prediction, of course it was a flying car. In 1933 it was thought to be like this.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

1 comment :

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete