Autumn colors of Yakut taiga from a helicopter

2016/10/26

In late September it was necessary to fly from Anadyr to Mirny. The fastest way is via Moscow. I flew 9:00 to Moscow. There I had 6 hours to get from Vnukovo to Domodedovo and then 5 hours back. There is no other way. It is possible to go through Yakutsk and Khabarovsk, but the flights are not every day, and the aircrafts are smaller and more dependent on the weather, so it is faster and more reliable – through  Moscow.


Across the network:

loading...

I had to go not in Mirny, but to its field 270 kilometers away. You can get there only by helicopter. Fly takes hour and forty minutes in each direction. I did not spend this time in vain, I admired the beauty of the taiga in autumn. Under this description there are 33 most striking photos of 800 that were made ...

Let's block ads! (Why?)

No comments :

Post a Comment