Three Bucks For a Date

2012/11/29


These girls from Ukraine decided to earn a bit and created a new special group in the social network where any guy could choose any girl he liked and go on a date with her. In fact it was such an auction where the starting price for any lot was three dollars which is equal to twenty five hryvnias.


Advertisement:










Lot 1.


“Hi, I am Yana, an interesting and funny personality with a good sense of humor and tact ).”



Lot 2.


“Elizabeth. A student. I like to communicate and make new friends. I am funny and have a nice sense of humor. I always come to an understanding with any person,can talk about anything ). I will be glad to help children”.



Lot 3.


“My name is Ann, 22, I am a student. I love to take photos and be photographed. I play in a theatrical group)).”



Lot 4


“Margarita. I like to laugh, I am kind and modest. I like to read classics and about psychology.”



Lot 5.


“Maria, 21, a student. I am very kind and funny. I have a twinkle in my eyes and a special soul”.



Lot 6.


“My name is Galina, 22. I am positive and kind. I enjoy every day of my lif))) I like to walk and have fun)))”.



Lot 7.


“Alina. I don’t have everything I love, but I love everything I have.”



Lot 8


“Olga. I am an organizer of the auction. I will tell you more about myself and listen about yourself when we meet.”



Lot 9 – Layla.



Lot 10 – Kristina.



Lot 11 – Kate.



Lot 12.


“My name is Anastacia, 19. I try to help people. I do not care who they are and what they are spoken about )”.



Lot 13 – Alena.



Lot 14.


“I am Julia, a cheerful and creative person.”



Lot 15.


“I am Ludmila, 24. I like to travel, I like animals and camping”.



Lot 16.


“My name is Irina. I like nature, poetry, photography, art.”



Lot 17, Kate.


“Priceless people do sell sometimes :)



Lot 18 – Angelina. “I am mischievous”.



Lot 19.


“About myself: Tatiana. I am a sleeping volcano that sees today and yesterday in its dreams, as well as the future”.



Lot 20 – Kate.



Lot 21 – Ann.



Lot 22 – Anastacia.



Lot 23.


“I am Anastacia. A funny and smart girl”.


Would you go on a date with one of them? Honestly?



1 comment :

  1. Yes ! ! !

    I would have a Russian beauty on each arm.

    Grab a bite to eat and than see a movie.

    Visit their Grandparents, have wine and cheese.

    ReplyDelete